dinsdag 6 december 2011

Catrice infinite matt foundation

Hello everyone, today i'm going to be reviewing a product by Catrice cald infinite matt foundation. I'm in the shade 010 light beige. I really love Catrice as a brand it's very cheap and nice quality. This is what Catrice says about the foundaton: Oil free make-up with longlasting matt effect. Hydrating and with light-reflecting pigments it creates an even fresh complexion and leaves skin feeling soft.











The reason I bought this is that it is matt and oil free. I have an oily to combinated skin so I want oil free products. I tried it out and I really like it. The coverage is medium but if you build it you can cover quit a bit of your imperfections. My skin isn't that bad so medium is enough for me but if your skin is really bad this might not be the product for you. The product stayed on all day even after I cycled in the rain, it did fade a little but after rain thats not weird. I'm impressed. I also really like the bottle it comes in. It's a beautyful matt glas bottle with a pump. Wich I love because tubes and normal bottles can give such a mess. At first I was afraid to much product might come out but that really wasn't the case you can messure it out pretty good.
So overall I really like this product and I would recomment it to girls like me who have oily skin but not to much blemmishes to cover up, and even if you do you could use it together with a good concealer.

What's your favourite foundation?

xoxo Coos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten