maandag 21 november 2011

Favourites November

Every month I use so many different products where so many different clothes and love different things. Sometimes this are new discoverd things sometimes old loves I cant ever say goodbye to. This are my favourites this month.

♥1 NIVEA cream
I love this stuff and I've loved it for years. But especially lately. It has been so cold latly and my lips and hands are so dry, this is my savior in the winter months. I have really really dry lips naturaly and if I don't use a very good mosturizer my lips just fall apart. This is the best mosturizer I have ever had and I've tried a lot!










♥2 Revlon lipstick in Wild Orchid 457
I love this lipstick, the colour is so mich fun and its very mosturizing. The pigmentation is perfect and the pearl finish has a little bit off shimmer but not to much.












♥3 Catrice Gel Eyeliner
When its cold I have a lot of trouble getting out off bed in the morning. So I have to do my make up very quick. And this product is perfect. Its so smooth and soft and has a very good pigmentation. I love working with gel eyeliners and this is the first I ever had.








♥4 Mama cup noodles
I'm adicted to noodles! And since its so cold and noodles are nice and warm they are even better now.









♥5 Beanie's
Yes its cold and what do you where to keep your head nice and warm? Thats right hats and beanie's. And I've been wearing them 24/7. when my head is warm the rest of my body is warm as well. So as soon as it starts getting colder I start wearing beanie's and hats.











This are some off my favourites this month. hope you liked it, if you did let me know.

xoxo Coos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten