zondag 20 november 2011

miss Piggy

Today I got one off the new opi muppets nailpolishes; getting miss piggy with it. It's a beautiful glitery polish.








Since red is my favorite colour I love this nailpolish. Its so glittery and yummie! I thought I would show you a look with this polish. This is what I came up with.














First thing I used whas Catrice #300 Be My Millionaire all over my nails. I used 2 coates to make it opaque. You can use any silvery color you one.
Then with getting miss piggy whit it I created a gradient. the glitter arent that opaque so its easy to create a gradient.
You can make ths look with any glittery nailpolish and any background color. Make it your own. Its really really simple but a lot off fun to wear.

xoxo Coos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten