donderdag 12 januari 2012

Birthday!!!

Hey guys, January the 5th was my birthday. I had so much fun. That day I watched a movie with some friends and two days later me and some family members went go karting. It whas awesome, I love going fast. In this post I'm going to show you some of my birthday gifts not all but most.

This are some of the gifts I got.














The necklace, ring and cookie monster sweater I got from my parents. The 120 make-up palette from my grandparents. And the headphone whas from my uncle, aunt and my two little nephews. The necklace with the little hearts I got from my boyfriends. It's so sweet he really tried very hard to find something I'd like, and I love it. I also got some other amazing stuff that i couldn't find or take pictures of. Like a trashcan that looks like a panda, it's adorable. Some make-up and girl stuff, and a hairbrush that looks like Hello Kitty. Also one of my best friends made me this amazing mirror, I know the picture is kinda crappy but just to show you how amazing it is.


I hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know if you want a review on the 120 palette.

xoxo Coos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten