woensdag 25 januari 2012

Hama beads

Hey guys, so I told you I was going to do more creative stuff on here. I'm starting right now. And I wanted to do somthing that everyone would be able to do, or at least most people. And I think we all have some hama beads from when we were young. There so many fun thing you can do with them, and one of those things is weaving.





















I got this picture from http://www.minieco.co.uk/hama-bead-weaving-continued/ here. An amazing DIY blog that I love myself. With weaving you can create an enormous amound of stuff. From bracelets to candle holders or any other decoration thing. have fun with colors and patterns and feeling like a kid again. If you don't know how to weave you can find video's on youtube.

xoxo Coos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten